Saturday 11 January 2014

Long Time, No Whisky?





Well fellow drammers.... it has been a long time; but there has been plenty of whisky.  I haven't been avoiding you, I've simply been a little too busy with life, work, wedding plans, holidays and GTA 5 sort of taking over most of my life.  Yeah that last one was by choice; cut was totally worth it.

I am in the process of writing up some new notes currently, and am following the LCBO out turn for the January month.  There are some very exciting things coming up, and many more favourites returning.  I have crossed off a couple of bucket list whiskies over my time off; and drank a few that I wish I could have forgotten... but this year will hopefully be different.  I'm aiming high and attempting to keep up with the blog as it's been a great creative outlet in the past; and people seem to get a kick out of reading it and hearing my opinion; I even got a 'you changed my POV on whisky' email not that long ago...

Let's see what else can I spill the beans on... I've been inducted into various whisky societies and had my notes shared far and wide in the meantime. I see my hit counts going up constantly even though I haven't posted anything new since the late summer; that almost makes me feel as though I'm cheating my readers.

So here and now - I pledge to post.... No, that's not a good way to start 2014.  Like so many 'resolutions' it will fall apart by February 1st.  So This year I'll do what I can and will keep you all in the loop.  I hope to meet more of the whisky fabric, and can't wait to get some feedback.

Check my twitter @ScotchGuyTO; you can always find me there.  Secret hint, there might even be some YouTubing in the future; but that's up for debate yet; and will require some more research.

                               Until our next dram together,
                                         Keep your stick on the ice and the ice out of your glass,

                                                          Roscoe

No comments:

Post a Comment